The Drum Broker (www.hiphopdrumsamples.com) just released 2 new Original Break / Royalty Free Drum Loop kits:
This is the very first full length release from Tombongo & Drummer Richard Preston and features 87 old school funk and soul drum loops released in multi-track format. These are original, royalty free drum breaks.
The multi-track packs offer separate .wav stems for the bass drum, snare drum and left and right overhead channels for each loop so that you can achieve independent control of the mix levels and greater control of EQ and effects.
Every care was taken to capture an authentic and truly awesome drum sound by using vintage drums and microphones, and recording directly onto 2″ tape at the wonderful Gizzard studios, London.
Recorded Using the following:
- Recorders: Studer A80 2″ 16 Track Tape Machine
- Digitising: RME Fireface 800
- Desk: Alice Stancoil, 1970′s Quadraphonic desk
- Mics: Coles 4038, Calrec 600, Shure 545, Calrec CM 10, 10” speaker
- Drums: 1966 ludwig Superclassic, Ludwig 400/Black Beauty, Vintage Zildjian A’s and K’s
Example Breaks from Tombongo Funk Drums:
Oh Snap! The Drum Broker is bringing you some Dirty Arse Drum Breaks from Drummer Timmy Rickard & Monosole. If you are looking for original (royalty free) drum breaks, then you need to add Dirty Arse Drum Breaks Vol. 1 to your collection.
- Instant Digital Download
- 163 Drum Breaks in 24 & 16 bit WAV formats
- Organized by BPM folders (85bpm – 120bpm)
- Drum kit mic’d with one Coles 4038 ribbon mic for a vintage sound
- Compatible with all major software DAWs including; Ableton Live, Apple Logic, Pro Tools, FL Studio, Propellerheads Reason, etc.
- Compatible with all hardware samplers that accept the WAV file format; Akai MPC samplers, Roland MV8000, Yamaha samplers, etc.
- 60′s Gretsch round badge kit
- various bosphorus cymbals
- various snare drums
- Coles 4038 ribbon mic
- API preamp
- RME converters
- Drum sticks
Example Breaks from Dirty Arse Drum Breaks Vol.1: